Thursday, April 10, 2008

Research

Since my thesis proposal have done a fair bit more research. I went and talked with Timothy in the library who gave me a good idea of some key word to help with my searches. I have found several books which seem interesting. I found one book in particular about interdisciplinary design which I think will be extremely helpful. I also have found several of the lectures helpful. I spoke with Greg and Diego and they also said they would be happy to talk to me about working with different disciplines, at Carnegie Mellon if I need it. I also see this essay as helpful for me because hopefully it will show me some of my own prejudices and help me understand the thought patterns of designers.

2 comments:

Big Joe said...

Helen, what's the title of the book on interdisciplinary design?

Helen said...

it is called interdisciplinary design in pratice. edited by Robin Spence,Sebastian Macmillan, and Paul Kirby